September 22, 2017 by Drafts & Crafts
Welcome fall! Each season I get gitty to create a family bucketlist! If you are looking for fun and budget friendly ideas check out our list.
our succulent pumpkin craft from last fall*
F A L L 2 0 1 7 B U C K E T L I S T
1. Football party with all the tailgate themed food
2. Campfire in the backyard with s’mores
3. Collect fall colored leaves (tricky in FL)
4. Bake our favorite brown-butter fall rice krispie treats
5. Pick pumpkins at the patch and go on a hayride
6. Make homemade cocoa on our first cool fall night
7. Apple picking and making a fun apple recipe
8. Painting a pumpkin with Tanner and his friends
9. Create a fall-inspired door mat for our front porch
10. A picnic with apple donuts and apple cider
It is probably no shocker that fall is my favorite season (yes, just like every other girl in this country). Scarves, lattes, football, leaves, pumpkins, cooler weather, you name it- Fall is best!! Fall kicks off of the the best parts about the end of the year, all of the holidays and winter. Isn’t funny how there is a major holiday each month starting in October and going through January? I am so crazy that I have even started my Christmas shopping. This is partially because my due date is the week of Christmas so I do not have any time to be messing around!! Are you as excited about fall as I am? What is on your fall bucket list?
Keep in touch,