March 31, 2017 by Drafts & Crafts
Sharing five baby items that we never used to help others moms with registries and save them some money and time!
I can not believe our baby was this tiny! Tanner was 3 weeks here!
- Diaper Warmer- Tanner’s changing table is not the biggest so we never put out the diaper warmer. Also, living in Florida, we do not experience really cold winters.
- Decorative Car Seat Straps– I registered for little bear straps for Tanner’s carseat, they are cute, but I never switched out the straps and pads that came with his car seat. I think it is safer to keep what comes with the car seat.
- Bottle Warmer– I bought this after using a friends and I never opened it. Tanner drank his bottles at room temperature. If the breastmilk came out of the refrigerator, we ran it under hot water for 2 minutes. Also, something you can do if you are at a friends house or at a restaurant.
- Cup to trap pee– I thought this would come in handy for a baby boy. While, I did get peed on once or twice, I did not use this product and chances are you will not either each time you change a diaper. Save your money 🙂
- Manual Breast Pump– I never found myself in a situation where I needed a manual pump. I always used my Medela pump that plugged into the wall. I even had an outlet for the car which was extremely convenient when on the road or running errands!
With Tanner’s first birthday approaching, I wanted to share the 5 items that I still have never used/are unopened in Tanner’s closet. These items are just products that we have managed to live without. I do have some friends who enjoy these items, but for Tanner we did not find them necessary. As moms, I feel like it is great to talk about the items that we did not use so hopefully we can save a trip to the store or spending the money on pointless things. I do still plan on trying to take a few items back in exchange for diapers. What are some items that you never opened??
Keep in touch,
Leave a Reply