April 19, 2017 by Drafts & Crafts
It is extremely hard to believe next month we will have a toddler on our hands, or as I would like to call him, a tod-fant. I am sharing 10 fun activities to check off your spring/summer bucketlist with your children.
photo by Verance Photography
- Take a trip to the beach to splash in the water and build sandcastles.
- Have a picnic and pack a snack, a frisbee, and some bubbles.
- Plant some flowers or herbs in the backyard.
- Build a water table out of 2 x 4’s and a large plastic bins.
- Play in the sprinklers or hose or fill up water balloons.
- Take a family bike ride! We recently bought the child cargo trailer off craiglist. They are expensive new so local Facebook mom groups, second hand stores, and craigslist are great places to check for used trailers.
- Plan a craft day with other moms and children, set out picnic blankets and snacks! I want to have friends over to make bird feeders.
- Make and popsicles eat them!
- Take a day trip to a zoo or aquarium.
- Make homemade play dough on a rainy spring day, or summer if you live in Florida like we do!
What are your big plans to stay busy with your kiddos this spring and summer? I can’t wait to check these fun activities off of our bucketlist!!
Keep in touch,