March 20, 2016 by Drafts & Crafts
A holiday would not be a party in my home without some DIYs! Here are 2 EASY crafts that would be perfect for mama and child.
- Bunny print from the Internet
- string or ribbon
- craft paper
- cotton balls
- glitter pen or color pen
- small clothes pins
- Print out picture of your desired bunny from Clip Art or Google images. Cut out the bunny and use it to trace the shape 6 times on craft paper. 6 bunnies was the perfect number for my garland.
- Glue a cotton ball onto each bunny’s tail.
- Use a glitter pen or sharpie to make an eye on each bunny.
- Attach the bunnies to the ribbon/string with a clothes pin.
Viola! Perfect 30 minute DIY that you could get the kids to help create. Find a perfect spot in the house to show off your garland, like a clear wall, counter, or fire place mantel. You can see I put mine above a decorate bench to add a little color to a blank wall.
- Cheetos (one bag makes about 6 carrots)
- green ribbon
- piping bags
- Cut the green ribbon into 8 inches pieces.
- Stuff each piping bag with Cheetos.
- Complete each “carrot bag” with a green bow.
If your Easter consists of entertaining some little ones, place these Cheetos carrots in a basket so the kids can grab a quick, fun snack… or if you are like me and just love Cheetos, try to quick DIY. I hope your Easter consists of dozens of deviled eggs and remembering what the day is all about, and praising the Lord with your dear friends and family! Jason and I will be headed to south Florida for my baby shower and to celebrate Easter with my family and our close friends who are coming into town! I can’t wait to share about my baby shower AND there may be a sweet giveaway coming soon!!
Keep in touch,