April 12, 2016 by Drafts & Crafts
I am learning everyday that taking care of yourself while pregnant is truly the best thing you can do for yourself, as well as your baby. Nine Naturals makes it easy to find safe products to use while pregnant, postpartum, and even on baby.
Picking out products to use during your pregnancy can be challenging. I hear things on the news and social media that scare me! Big companies getting in trouble for using harmful chemicals in simple products really makes choosing beauty products daunting… whether pregnant or not! Of course, I use the same everyday essentials, like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and body wash. Yet, since becoming pregnant I have added many more lotions, belly creams, and skin repairing balms. My skin has been extra dry since carrying our baby boy, especially my feet, hands, and face.
Nine Naturals was kind enough to send me several of their products to try. I am glad they did because I am hooked! Admittedly, I love trying to products, but I don’t usually go out and find them myself. I love when someone recommends a product to me and can tell me a little bit about how it has helped them! So, let me tell you about something that I LOVE about Nine Naturals:
- Most important, each ingredient is natural and organic! I can sleep well at night knowing that I have not exposed myself or my unborn child to any dangerous chemicals. You can read about each ingredient here.
- After using the shampoo and conditioner, my hair is less frizzy and is blow drying much faster! Like 5 times faster, I don’t know what to do with all of my extra time now (insert hysterical laughing emoji).
- I do try to keep in mind how much more expensive organic products tend to be, but I was so happy to see a little tab went a long way! The body wash lathered on great and I did not need to use much.
- The natural smells are BEAUTIFUL! I love the smell of citrus, mint, vanilla, and geranium. These scents are so calming, it smells like a spa in our bathroom after I shower.
- I could see a drastic difference in my skin & lips after using the belly butter, body palm, and lip balm for 3 days in a row. I apply the belly butter and lip balm each morning and evening. I use the body balm on my feet each night before bed and now my abused feet are doing much better.
Thank you to Nine Naturals for the lovely products. It is so amazing how much change you can see in your body when you change some beauty items to natural products. I am excited to use Nine Naturals for the next 7 weeks of my pregnancy and for my postpartum journey. What are your favorite organic products? If you have any questions about Nine Naturals, please leave me a message! Have a blessed week friends!
Keep in touch,