June 19, 2017 by Drafts & Crafts
This summer we are looking for fun and affordable activities to do as a family. Here a list of 10 ideas that we hope to cross off!!
Summer 2017 Bucket List
1. play at the splash pad in our neighborhood and at the zoo
2. make a watermelon dessert
3. an evening picnic at the beach
4. rent kayaks or canoes on a day date with my husband
5. pitch a tent in the backyard to camp
6. go blueberry picking
7. make homemade popsicles
8. clean out my closet to make a large donation bag
9. visit a new historic town
10. have a backyard low-country boil
What is on your summer agenda? Any fun trips planned? I will be going to visit my parents in South Florida for a week, but we do not have any other trips planned at the moment.
Keep in touch,
Leave a Reply